The Suzuki LTR450 Dasa Classic Version exhaust system is handmade here in the USA and the quality really shows with perfect tig welds, trick billet end cap, a billet canister mount, a thick head pipe flange, and unbolting end caps for easy canister repacking. The LTR450 Dasa Classic exhaust has been proven on the Dyno to make big HP throughout the entire RPM range. This is a multistep stainless steel exhaust system that includes a head pipe, mid pipe and an exhaust canister. The LTR450 Dasa Classic exhaust combined with a Power Commander 5 will make a huge increase in horsepower and acceleration over stock. Spark Arrestor Is Included!
The Power Commander 6 fuel injection tuning device allows you to optimize your fuel and timing curve (where applicable) giving you the confidence to roam freely. With fine tune adjustability and multiple inputs, the Power Commander 6 will keep your vehicle running at its full potential letting you concentrate on the journey ahead.
Featuring a plug-and-play setup, Power Commander 6 can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, cowl, dash or other location ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs. Removing the device reverts your vehicle completely back to stock. With the ability to store and switch between two maps on-the-fly (via the map switch accessory) and connect to various Power Commander accessories such as the Autotune, Quick shifter or POD-300, the Power Commander 6 gives you features and functions that provide you with the ultimate ride.
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Pair with other Power Commander accessories like the Autotune, Quickshifter or POD-300
- Analog input allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA