Empire Industries Kawasaki Brute Force 650 / 750 Dual and Single Exhaust Systems. Hands down the most powerful exhaust on the market for the Brute force. These Exhaust systems feature step pipe designs with equal length head pipes. That’s what sets these exhaust systems apart from every other exhaust system on the market today. Tig welded 304 stainless steel construction, 4” round silencers with Billet end caps make for very powerful and deep sounding exhaust systems. Comes complete with heat shields, 02 ports and billet silencer mounting brackets. If you find Empire exhaust cheaper elsewhere simply give us a call!
EHS Racing Dobeck Fuel Controller. A must have for correcting the Air/Fuel ratio when installing an aftermarket Exhaust
Fits all fuel injected Kawasaki Brute Force.
The Power Commander 6 fuel injection tuning device allows you to optimize your fuel and timing curve (where applicable) giving you the confidence to roam freely. With fine tune adjustability and multiple inputs, the Power Commander 6 will keep your vehicle running at its full potential letting you concentrate on the journey ahead.
Featuring a plug-and-play setup, Power Commander 6 can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, cowl, dash or other location ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs. Removing the device reverts your vehicle completely back to stock. With the ability to store and switch between two maps on-the-fly (via the map switch accessory) and connect to various Power Commander accessories such as the Autotune, Quick shifter or POD-300, the Power Commander 6 gives you features and functions that provide you with the ultimate ride.
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Pair with other Power Commander accessories like the Autotune, Quickshifter or POD-300
- Analog input allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA