Empire Industries Gen 1 Exhaust Fits 2012+ Generation 2 Can Am Outlanders XMR XDS STD XXC DPS XT XT-P (All trims)
Empire Exhaust for Can Am Outlander. The single slip on offers deep sound and great performance gains. Stainless steel tail pipe with a 6061 Aluminum silencer and billet end caps. Repackable silencer with 2 in core. Can Am Outlander dual slip-on exhaust offers massive horsepower, looks amazing and sounds awesome! Adds 8-10 HP. Mid pipes are built with 304 stainless-steel and the silencers are built from aircraft grade aluminum with billet end caps for easy repacking. If you find Empire exhaust cheaper elsewhere simply give us a call! Can Am Outlander Single Slip On for Can AM Outlander 570 Mounts on right side of machine like the 850 and 1000. Deep sound and great performance gains. Stainless steel tail pipe with 6061 Aluminum silencer and billet end caps. Repackable silencer with 2 in core.
Dobeck Fuel controllers tuned by The Bom Racing. Required for running aftermarket exhaust systems on Can Am machines to ensure proper air fuel ratios. The Can Am’s are known to run hot due to running very lean from the factory. The Bom racing tuner will correct the air fuel ratio offering cooler running temps and more horsepower.
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles