Empire Exhaust for Polaris: Dual Slip on exhaust is Tig welded 304 stainless steel 1 into 2 construction with 6061 Aluminum silencers with billet end caps.. 2 inch perforated core for added power over stock. Substantial weight savings over the stock system. Easy to mount with a 4 bolt mounting system. Nice deep sound! XP1K Dual Slip On Exhaust System. Tig welded stainless steel exhaust that features a 2in pipe design to pull the most horsepower out of your motor. The silencers have a 2in straight through core design with internal quiet cores to keep the sound to a tolerable level. Removable billet end caps make for easy repacking. XP 1000/RS1/XP1K Dual Full System. Full tig welded stainless steel exhaust that features a step pipe design to pull the most horsepower out of your motor. The head pipes and mid section are mated together with a stainless steel turbo style v band clamp. The silencers have a 2in straight through core design with internal quiet cores to keep the sound to a tolerable level. Removable billet end caps make for easy repacking. If you find Empire exhaust cheaper elsewhere simply give us a call!
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles