Empire Gen 2 Dual Exhaust for Outlander. Fits 2012 to present 650, 850, 1000 Std, XMR, Max all models/trims. Great looking and great sounding exhaust. Adds 8-10 HP with fuel controller. The mid pipes are built from 304 stainless steel and the silencers are built from aircraft-grade aluminum. The end caps are billet aluminum. A fuel programmer is required for running the Empire gen 2 dual Exhaust for Outlander to ensure your machine don’t run lean.
The Dobeck Fuel controllers tuned by Bom Racing. Required for running aftermarket exhaust systems on Can Am machines to ensure proper air fuel ratios. The Bom racing tuner will correct the air fuel ratio offering cooler running temps and more horsepower.
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles
This order ships to you free!