Empire Industries Can-AM Outlander Stainless Steel Slip-On Exhaust. With the 2.250 core size expect a deep sound and great performance gains. Stainless steel Lobster tailpipe all welded up to perfection. Inlet is fastened by Rivets and is repackable. Should be run with a fuel controller or reflash for correct air fuel ratio. Fits Generation 2 Outlanders 2012 to present 650 800 850 1000 XMR MAX XDS STD XXC DPS XT XT-P (All Trims)
Dobeck Fuel controller tuned by The Bom Racing
Required if you’re running an Empire exhaust system on Outlander machines to ensure proper air fuel ratios. Outlanders are known to run hot due to running very lean from the factory. The Bom racing tuner will correct the air fuel ratio offering cooler running temps and more horsepower.
Dynojet Power Vision 3
The Power Vision 3 is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles