Empire Industries XT Series Slip-On Exhaust For Can-Am Outlander. The XT Series offers Empire’s traditional exhaust tone and performance but at a more affordable price! The XT series is slightly quieter than the gen 2 and cyclone series due to the built-in quiet core. Fitment 2012 to present- All Outlander models XMR MAX XDS STD XXC DPS XT XT-P with 570cc, 650cc, 800cc, 850cc, and 1000cc motors.
- Made in the USA
- 14″ 6061 Aluminum Muffler
- 304 Stainless Steel Inlet Pipe and Tip
- Built-in Quiet Core
- Choose Optional Spark Arrestor
- Choose Decal Color
- Choose Can Color
O2 Sensor- If your 2022+ Outlander has an O2 Sensor in the portion of the exhaust pipe being replaced select YES on the option for O2 Sensor bung. (It would be by the rear tire in the exhaust). If you DO NOT have a Sensor in your Exhaust Select NO.
Dobeck Fuel controllers tuned by The Bom Racing. Required for running aftermarket exhaust systems on Can Am machines to ensure proper air fuel ratios. The Can Am’s are known to run hot due to running very lean from the factory. The Bom racing tuner will correct the air fuel ratio offering cooler running temps and more horsepower.
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles