HMF Dual Full System – Performance & Titan Series:
The 4″ aluminum Performance Series picks up 9 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque while reducing the weight of the entire exhaust system by 15 lbs. The 5″ stainless steel Titan series is available in the QS (quiet) and XL (loud) internal core design. The Titan series reduces the weight of the entire exhaust system by 8 lbs. The Performance and Titan XL Full systems are 6 dB louder than stock at idle, while the Titan QS is 4 dB louder than stock at idle. The dual center exit design protects the entire system within the frame of the vehicle and produces an amazing sound and look.
HMF Slip On System – Titan Series:
The 5″ stainless steel Titan Slip On System retains a similar layout as the stock exhaust while still retaining the signature HMF™ design. The Slip On System picks up 3 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque and reduces the weight of the exhaust system by 9 lbs. The Titan XL Slip On system is 5 dB louder than stock at idle, and the Titan QS is only 2 dB above stock.
HMF exhaust systems come with a free spark arrestor for each muffler purchased. If you Find it cheaper elsewhere call us!
The Power Vision product Suite includes a handheld flash device, vehicle interface cable, and Power Core (Windows PC Software).
- Loaded with custom HMF™ flash tune.
- Plug-and-Play from HMF™
- Allows you flash back to stock at anytime.
- Diagnostic Tool
- Fueling revised for maximum performance with HMF exhaust.
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel.
- Rev limit raised in high and low gears.
- Speed limit raised in high and low gears.
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated.
- Lower fan turn-on temps.
- Left foot brake mode enabled.
- Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable.
- Get the feeling of a whole new machine.
- More linear throttle control.
Free Shipping on this order!