HMF Exhaust for Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000R is available as a Slip-On in the Titan-QS and Titan-XL exhaust series. The systems add up to 3 horsepower and 2 ft-lbs of torque. The Stainless Steel muffler adds a ton of durability to the exhaust of the Sport, and weights 20lb less than stock. Each system comes with a forestry approved USFS Spark Arrester and the exhaust tone itself is a deep, aggressive sound that is available in the Quiet or Loud. The Can-Am Maverick Trail is available as a Slip-On or Full System in the Titan-QS and Titan-XL exhaust series. The systems add up to 3 horsepower and 4lb of torque. The Stainless Steel exhaust system adds a ton of durability to the exhaust of the Trail. Each system comes with a forestry approved USFS Spark Arrestor and the exhaust tone itself is a deep, aggressive sound that is available in the Quiet or Extra Loud. If you find HMF exhaust cheaper simply contact us!
Maverick Sport Exhaust Fits:
Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000R & MAX (All Submodels/Trims)
Maverick Sport Exhaust does not fit:
Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000 (Non-R)
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles
Free Shipping on this order!