The Can-Am X3 exhaust systems are available as a Dual Full Turbo-Back System in the Performance Series, a Dual Full Turbo-Back System in the Titan Series, a Single Full Turbo-Back Big Core in the Titan Series, and a Slip-On style Muffler Delete.
The Dual Full Turbo-Back Systems use dual 16” silencers, retain the original downpipe heat shields, and include a mounting bracket that not only serve to mount the HMF silencers, but also acts as a brace between the cargo bed and gearbox.
Dual Full Turbo-Back
The dual 4” Aluminum silencers pick up 6 hp and 4 ft-lbs with a 10-12 dB increase in sound. The entire system weighs about 14.5 lbs, significantly less than the stock exhaust system.
Dual Full Turbo-Back
The dual 5” Stainless Steel silencers pick up 5-7 hp and 4-5 ft-lbs with a 5-9 dB increase in sound. The entire system weighs in at 23 lbs which is heavier than the Performance Series, but still less than stock and adds extra durability to the system. Available in both the Loud (XL) and Quiet (QS) options.
Single Big Core Full Turbo-Back
The single 5” Stainless Steel silencer and unrestricted 2.5” downpipe was designed and built for serious racing and enthusiasts alike. The silencer uses a 2.5” core to match the downpipe and minimizes back pressure on the turbo and helps to keep the turbo spooled for the best possible throttle response. Due to the placement of the Big Core silencer this system is designed to work with 72” wide X3 models. Narrower 64” wide models may require vehicle modifications to prevent the suspension and tires from contacting the exhaust. Free spark arrestor with each muffler ordered!
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles