The Polaris Sportsman and Scrambler XP 1000 S exhaust systems are available as a Dual Full System in the Performance Series and a Single Slip-On System in the Titan Series. Performance Series: The 4” diameter aluminum silencers are 14″ cans with a stainless steel head pipe that will replace the entire exhaust system. Titan Series: The 5″ stainless steel Titan Slip-On System retains a similar layout as the stock exhaust while still retaining the signature HMF design. Available in both the Loud (XL) and Quiet (QS) options. Free spark arrestor with each muffler ordered!
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles