HMF Exhaust for Can-Am Outlander is available in a Full System in the Performance and Titan series. The Full System added up to 10% horsepower and torque. Proving to be the go-to exhaust on the Outlander, the Titan-QS is 1-2dB louder than the stock muffler, while the Performance and Titan-XL are about 3-5 dB louder. The HMF Quiet Core will bring sound levels down 2-4dB. All HMF exhaust systems come with free spark arrestors for each muffler ordered. If you find HMF Exhaust cheaper simply call us.
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles
The HMF Optimizer is a Fuel-Injection Controller that has been pre-programmed with the proper tuning specifications for your HMF exhaust.
- Pre-Programmed with the best settings for your HMF exhaust
- Push Button Interface Unique load based technology
- Plug and Play Installation
- No CPU or Dyno Needed
- Full Range Tuning