HMF Exhaust for Can-Am Outlander is available in a Full System in the Performance and Titan series. The Full System added up to 10% horsepower and torque. Proving to be the go-to exhaust on the Outlander, the Titan-QS is 1-2dB louder than the stock muffler, while the Performance and Titan-XL are about 3-5 dB louder. The HMF Quiet Core will bring sound levels down 2-4dB. All HMF exhaust systems come with free spark arrestors for each muffler ordered. If you find HMF Exhaust cheaper simply message us. Fitment is for all trim levels (standard, DPS, XT, etc.)
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles
The HMF Optimizer is a Fuel-Injection Controller that has been pre-programmed with the proper tuning specifications for your HMF exhaust.
- Pre-Programmed with the best settings for your HMF exhaust
- Push Button Interface Unique load based technology
- Plug and Play Installation
- No CPU or Dyno Needed
- Full Range Tuning
Free Shipping on this order!