The Yamaha YFZ450, YFZ 450R & YFZ 450X HMF exhaust systems are available in Slip-Ons and Full Systems. HMF exhaust on the YFZ platform is used worldwide by both professional racers and recreational riders alike who are looking for even more performance out of their ride.
The single 4” aluminum silencers for the carb model picks up 6 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque while the EFI model picks up 5 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque with a significant increase in sound and much better tone than the stock exhaust. Available in multiple colored mufflers and end caps to match or compliment the factory colors. These systems are significantly lighter than the stock mufflers. Includes the HMF muffler, mid-pipe and hardware.
The full system for the EFI model picks up 6 hp and 4 ft-lbs with a significant increase in sound and much better tone than the stock exhaust. Available in multiple colored mufflers and end caps to match or compliment the factory colors. These systems are significantly lighter than the stock systems and includes the HMF muffler, head pipe and hardware. The HMF head pipe has built in mounts to utilize the factory heatshield or other heatshields using the same bolt pattern as the factory.
The HMF Optimizer is a Fuel-Injection Controller that has been pre-programmed with the proper tuning specifications for your HMF exhaust. You should retune your machine when you’re adding an exhaust system.
- Pre-Programmed with the best settings for your HMF exhaust
- Push Button Interface Unique load based technology
- Plug and Play Installation
- No CPU or Dyno Needed
- Full Range Tuning
The Power Commander 6 fuel injection tuning device allows you to optimize your fuel and timing curve (where applicable) giving you the confidence to roam freely. With fine tune adjustability and multiple inputs, the Power Commander 6 will keep your vehicle running at its full potential letting you concentrate on the journey ahead.
Featuring a plug-and-play setup, Power Commander 6 can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, cowl, dash or other location ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs. Removing the device reverts your vehicle completely back to stock. With the ability to store and switch between two maps on-the-fly (via the map switch accessory) and connect to various Power Commander accessories such as the Autotune, Quick shifter or POD-300, the Power Commander 6 gives you features and functions that provide you with the ultimate ride.
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Pair with other Power Commander accessories like the Autotune, Quickshifter or POD-300
- Analog input allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA