BARKERS EXHAUST FOR RAPTOR 700 IS A IN-FRAME BIG BORE DUAL SYSTEM
: 10-25% Horsepower increase-
103 dB Sound without the quiet core-
Substantially lighter than the stock system-
1-5/8″ diameter exhaust pipe for even greater flow capacity-
Removable aluminum heat shield.
If you have modified the engine in your Yamaha Raptor 700 and are looking for an exhaust system to keep up with your machine’s new level of performance, look no further than the Barker’s Big Bore Full Dual In frame Exhaust System. For even greater flow capacity, Barker stepped the exhaust pipe up to an 1-5/8” from the original dual system. Installing a Barker’s Big Bore Full Dual In frame Exhaust System on your modified Raptor 700 will further accentuate your machines power and deliver that deep, throaty Barkers sound you’ve been searching for!
Every exhaust system that Barker’s manufactures is made of premium materials that are hand welded right hear in the USA. The exhaust pipes are made of 304 stainless steel that are Tig-welded with seam-reduced interior surfaces. The cans are comprised of 6061 grade aircraft aluminum.
The Power Commander 6 fuel injection tuning device allows you to optimize your fuel and timing curve (where applicable) giving you the confidence to roam freely. With fine tune adjustability and multiple inputs, the Power Commander 6 will keep your vehicle running at its full potential letting you concentrate on the journey ahead.
Featuring a plug-and-play setup, Power Commander 6 can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, cowl, dash or other location ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs. Removing the device reverts your vehicle completely back to stock. With the ability to store and switch between two maps on-the-fly (via the map switch accessory) and connect to various Power Commander accessories such as the Autotune, Quick shifter or POD-300, the Power Commander 6 gives you features and functions that provide you with the ultimate ride.
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Pair with other Power Commander accessories like the Autotune, Quickshifter or POD-300
- Analog input allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA