- 17lb weight reduction over stock
- Zero modifications to stock plastics
- Significant heat reduction
- Very clean, no maintenance system
- Maintain all stock heat shielding
- Fits 2017 to present
The Can Am X3 was one of those challenging machines that pushed Barker to really think outside the box compared to a typical aftermarket off road exhaust system. Throughout the research and development phase Barker destroyed 3 different muffler/pipe designs during testing on this machine. After much trial and error, identifying the weaknesses competitors systems were experiencing, and nearly a year of real world riding, Barker realized that building an extremely clean and durable system was exactly what the X3 needed.
Traditional aluminum packed mufflers simply cannot stand up to the heat on these turbo machines with a CVT belt. After learning that this muffler style was completely out of the cards on the Maverick X3, Barker went a completely different direction and opted for a fully stainless steel automotive style resonator exhaust.
The Barker’s Can Am Maverick X3 system locates the resonator muffler right where the catalytic convertor was in the stock system. This allows you to remove the HUGE stock muffler and reduces the exhaust system weight by 17 pounds, lightening up the rear end of the machine substantially. Barker’s design also leaves the perches so that all the stock heat shielding will bolt right back onto the pipe along with the machines oxygen sensor. From the rear, this system looks completely stock and exhausts right out of the stock exhaust port utilizing the stock spark arrestor.
If you’re looking for a very clean, lightweight, but extremely durable pipe for your Can Am Maverick X3, you’ve come to the right place. The Barker’s X3 system delivers an amazing sound while reducing the cumbersome weight and heat of the stock exhaust.
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles
This order ships to you free!