POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL HEAD PIPES WITH AN ALUMINUM CANISTER
100% TIG WELDED – NO UGLY MIG WELDS
3 EQUAL LENGTH STEPPED HEAD PIPES
8-POUND WEIGHT SAVING OVER STOCK EXHAUST SYSTEM
10% HORSEPOWER GAIN OVER THE STOCK YXZ1000R SYSTEM
TRUE THREE PIPE MERGE – NOT STAMPED
OEM YAMAHA CLAMP AND GASKET FOR HEAD PIPE/MID PIPE JOINT FOR ADDED SEAL AND DURABILITY
INSTALLS IN MINUTES
SPARK ARRESTOR INCLUDED
POWER VISION 3 FOR YAMAHA YXZ1000R
Unleash up to 10 more wheel HP (horsepower to the ground) with a Power Vision 3 for your Yamaha YXZ1000R. This state-of-the-art fuel tuner gives you increased throttle response, as well as cooler engine temps to improve your stock model’s durability.
EXPLORE THE POSSIBLITIES
- Easy-to-read high-contrast screen gives you full control over how you tune your ride
- Ability to flash your UTV from the trail, whenever you want
- Quickly build your own tune or choose from a wide variety of trusted Dynojet-engineered tunes
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride’s potential
- Can be mounted and used as a live diagnostic panel as you ride
- Weather resistant and shock resistant
- One-year warranty and unlimited tech support
- Proudly made in the USA
- NOTE: Restoring the stock file does NOT unlock the Power Vision from the vehicle. An unlock or tune license will be required to tune a different vehicle.
MADE FOR UPGRADES
Our Power Vision fuel tuner line can hold multiple tunes right on the device, which means that you can reflash your ECU changing conditions right from the trail. Keep a tune available for each of your favorite upgrades and terrains to optimize your UTV for everything you need.
Not just a fuel tuner, Dynojet’s Power Vision devices are also powerful monitoring tools to track your progress as you ride. The data can then be viewed using our Power Core Software to help you improve your tune. It can also be used as an extra instrument panel when mounted to the dash of your UTV for even more control over your progress.
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
- Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
- Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps