Empire Industries Can Am Outlander Dual slip on Exhaust. Fits 2012 to present 650, 850, 1000 Std, XMR, Max all models/trims. Great looking and great sounding exhaust. Adds 8-10 HP with fuel controller. Mid pipes are built with 304 stainless steel to endure the elements. The silencers are built from aircraft-grade aluminum with billet end caps for easy repacking. A fuel programmer is required for running this slip-on to ensure your machine don’t run lean.
O2 Sensor- If your 2022 to present Outlander has an O2 Sensor in the portion of the exhaust pipe being replaced select YES on the option for O2 Sensor. (It would be by the rear tire in the exhaust). If you DO NOT have a Sensor in your Exhaust Select NO.
Dobeck Fuel controllers tuned by The Bom Racing. Required for running aftermarket exhaust systems on Can Am machines to ensure proper air fuel ratios. The Can Am’s are known to run hot due to running very lean from the factory. The Bom racing tuner will correct the air fuel ratio offering cooler running temps and more horsepower.
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles
This order ships to you free!