Empire Industries Cyclone Slip On Exhaust for 2012+ CAN-AM Outlander. Deep sound and great performance gains. Stainless steel tailpipe with 6061 Aluminum silencer and billet end caps. Repackable silencer with 2.250 in core. Should be ran with a fuel controller or reflash for correct air-fuel ratio.
Fitment 2012 to present- All Outlander models XMR MAX XDS STD XXC DPS XT XT-P with 570cc, 650cc, 800cc, 850cc, and 1000cc motors.
O2 Sensor- If your 2022+ Outlander has an O2 Sensor in the portion of the exhaust pipe being replaced select YES on the option for O2 Sensor bung. (It would be by the rear tire in the exhaust). If you DO NOT have a Sensor in your Exhaust Select NO.
Dobeck Fuel controllers tuned by The Bom Racing. Required for running aftermarket exhaust systems on Can Am machines to ensure proper air fuel ratios. The Can Am’s are known to run hot due to running very lean from the factory. The Bom racing tuner will correct the air fuel ratio offering cooler running temps and more horsepower.
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles