The Honda Pioneer 1000 is available as a Slip-On System in the Titan Series. Made from 304 Stainless steel, the Titan system cuts 10lbs off from the stock exhaust while offering a performance gain and nice exhaust tone. At idle, the stock Pioneer 1000 is at 78dB while the Titan-QS is at 85dB and the Titan-XL at 87dB. The HMF exhaust maintains the original narrowband O2 Sensor and a 12mm O2 bung is welded into the HMF S-Bend. Fits Honda Pioneer 1000 / Pioneer 1000-5
The Honda Pioneer 700 is available as a Slip-On System in the Titan Series. The HMF Titan slip-on system picks up 5-10% more horsepower and torque throughout the power curve and weighs substantially less than the stock exhaust. Fits Honda Pioneer 700
The Pioneer 1000 exhaust comes with a turndown endcap while the Pioneer 700 comes with a straight out style endcap. Free Spark arrestor included with each exhaust ordered!
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles