The Honda Rubicon exhaust systems are available as full systems in the Performance and Titan Series. The HMF exhaust replaces the bulky original one-piece exhaust with a two-piece system consisting of a head pipe and silencer. Free spark arrestor with each muffler ordered!
The single 4” aluminum silencer and stainless steel head pipe offers horsepower and torque gains over the factory exhaust system. Expect a big boost in sound and tone. The entire system also saves weight compared to the stock exhaust.
The single 5” stainless steel silencer and head pipe offers horsepower and torque gains over the factory exhaust system. Available in both Loud (XL) and quiet (QS) options. The HMF exhaust adds durability, sound and a nice tone to the Honda Rubicon. The Titan QS system measures quieter than the stock exhaust at 80 dB compared to the stock exhaust at 83 dB at idle and still has the signature deep tone of the HMF Titan Series.
The HMF Optimizer is a Fuel-Injection Controller that has been pre-programmed with the proper tuning specifications for your HMF exhaust. You should install an HMF Optimizer when adding an exhaust system to ensure proper tuning.
- Pre-Programmed with the best settings for your HMF exhaust
- Push Button Interface Unique load based technology
- Plug and Play Installation
- No CPU or Dyno Needed
- Full Range Tuning
The Power Commander 6 fuel injection tuning device allows you to optimize your fuel and timing curve (where applicable) giving you the confidence to roam freely. With fine tune adjustability and multiple inputs, the Power Commander 6 will keep your vehicle running at its full potential letting you concentrate on the journey ahead.
Featuring a plug-and-play setup, Power Commander 6 can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, cowl, dash or other location ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs. Removing the device reverts your vehicle completely back to stock. With the ability to store and switch between two maps on-the-fly (via the map switch accessory) and connect to various Power Commander accessories such as the Autotune, Quick shifter or POD-300, the Power Commander 6 gives you features and functions that provide you with the ultimate ride.
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Pair with other Power Commander accessories like the Autotune, Quickshifter or POD-300
- Analog input allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA