The Can-Am Maverick HMF exhaust is available in a Dual Slip-On or Dual 3/4 System. The Dual 3/4 System utilizes the front portion of the stock header with an O2 Bung welded onto the supplied HMF pipe. You can expect to pick up 4-5 more horsepower with the Performance series Dual 3/4 System and 2-3 hp with the Performance and Titan series Dual Slip On. You will also remain substantially lighter than the stock exhaust with any HMF exhaust system. We offer Free Spark Arrestors and Free Shipping on HMF Exhaust Systems!
Fitment: Non Turbo Maverick 1000R, 1000X, XDS, Non Turbo Maverick Max 1000R, XDS (ALL TRIMS)
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles
The HMF Optimizer is a Fuel-Injection Controller that has been pre-programmed with the proper tuning specifications for your HMF exhaust. You should retune your machine when adding an aftermarket exhaust system.
Pre-Programmed with the best settings for your HMF exhaust
Push Button Interface Unique load based technology
Plug and Play Installation
No CPU or Dyno Needed
Full Range Tuning