The Twin-Loop Slip-On System connects two Titan-QS silencers in series creating more capacity to handle sound pulses. The looped system traps the exhaust sounds, absorbs them, and allows the exhaust to run quieter than the Polaris RZR XP 1000 stock muffler by 8-10dB without losing any power. Free spark arrestor with each muffler ordered!
The Power Vision product Suite includes a handheld flash device, vehicle interface cable, and Power Core (Windows PC Software).
- Loaded with custom HMF™ flash tune.
- Plug-and-Play from HMF™
- Allows you flash back to stock at anytime.
- Diagnostic Tool
- Fueling revised for maximum performance with HMF exhaust.
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel.
- Rev limit raised in high and low gears.
- Speed limit raised in high and low gears.
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated.
- Lower fan turn-on temps.
- Left foot brake mode enabled.
- Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable.
- Get the feeling of a whole new machine.
- More linear throttle control.