The Titan Slip-On for this machine sheds significant weight from the exhaust system while adding the signature HMF sound and performance to an already well built engine and chassis. During development HMF’s R&D team found that the stock head pipe from Kawasaki was extremely well designed and paired well with the Titan HMF silencer eliminating the need for a full system.
The single 5” stainless steel silencer picks up 5 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque for both the Titan XL (loud) and Titan QS (quiet) systems along with proper tuning. The stock silencer weighs in at 26.5 lbs while the HMF system including brackets is less than 10 lbs, saving over 15 lbs of weight with just a slip-on.
+5 hp / +3 ft-lbs of torque
Stock Sound: 74 dB (idle) / 86 dB (3500 rpm)
Titan QS Sound: 85 dB (idle) / 96 dB (3500 rpm)
Titan XL Sound: 88 dB (idle) / 100 dB (3500 rpm)
Free spark arrestor with each muffler ordered!
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles