The HMF Exhaust for Can Am Outlander is available as a Slip-On System in the Performance and Titan Series. At idle, the stock muffler is at 84dB and the Performance Series is at 93dB. The Titan QS Series is at 86dB and the Titan XL Series at 89dB. The system will drop 4.5 lbs with a Performance Slip On. All HMF exhaust systems come with free spark arrestors for each muffler ordered. If you find HMF Exhaust cheaper simply message us. Fitment is for all trim levels (standard, DPS, XT, etc.)
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, real-time data monitoring, and other industry exclusive features.
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and sent out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather resistant for use in all riding conditions
- High contrast display which is viewable in direct sunlight
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque
- Tunes available for popular aftermarket modifications
- Spark timing optimized for 91-93 octane fuel
- Rev limit raised
- Speed limit raised
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles
The HMF Optimizer is a Fuel-Injection Controller that has been pre-programmed with the proper tuning specifications for your HMF exhaust.
- Pre-Programmed with the best settings for your HMF exhaust
- Push Button Interface Unique load based technology
- Plug and Play Installation
- No CPU or Dyno Needed
- Full Range Tuning
Free Shipping on this order!